Sunday, August 18, 2013

Donations FAQ

Donations FAQ

1. In order to purchase any of the items or services listed on this website, please first e-mail me at: sarah.sprouse@gmail.com. I will then give you a total amount for the items requested, after which you will need to go here to complete the donation. I will ship within three days of the donation confirmation.

2. Please purchase a minimum of $20.00 worth of items/services in order to keep my out-of-pocket shipping costs to a minimum. (Thanks!)

3. All donations go the Human Rights Campaign (HRC) and are tax deductible if you live in the United States.

4. I will ship outside the United States IF you are willing to pay shipping.

5. If you would like to just make a donation outside of purchasing items or services, that would just rock my world!

6. If you donate $80.00 or more, you will also receive an HRC bumper sticker!

No comments:

Post a Comment